Hello! My name is Nancy Baumiller and Welcome to Art2Hearts! Some of you may know me as Crowabout StudioB at Mischief Circus.com I am an artist, Graphic Desginer, Spiritual Teacher and Intuitive Psychic. On this blog I will share art, projects and inspiration! As well as offer my services as a Spiritual Teacher, located in the sidebar of this blog.

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Day 9- 365 Days of Spirit Art Journaling for Artists


Welcome to Day 9

of

365 Days of Spirit Art Journaling for Artists

with Nancy Baumiller


Theme: Raise Your Vibration

"If you're not thinking about a negative thought, your vibration is going to rise to it's natural positive place." ~Abraham Hicks

"Everything is energy and that's all there is too it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics." ~Albert Einstein


Over the last few years I have been decluttering my life of belongings that no longer serve me or my purpose. Of toxic relationships that did not match the frequency I desired. This included people who I thought were my friends and a not so romantic relationship.

I was dragging all these things and people around with me and I just wasn't getting where I needed to be for self.

I was attracting exactly what I DIDN'T want.

Took me awhile to figure this out. When that little light came on, another 'AH HA!" moment, I knew instantly what I must do. I started with the toxic relationships, forgave them and bid them farewell!

I started eating better. Not because I had to, I FELT the need to. Since I was working on bettering myself, my angel guides, guided me to do so. I've even lost weight, basically without trying!

Drinking lots of water, eating organic foods. No granulated sugars. No caffeine, No sodas and No red meats. No alcohol. I don't even miss any of these things!

De-Cluttering


I no longer look at myself as unlovable, unworthy or unable etc.

My art for this round:
Art by: Nancy Baumiller ©2016 All Rights Reserved

Hope to see you for Day 10!

Namaste

xoxo

Nancy




1 comment: